Too often, people with problems don’t know who they can turn to for help. Our tax laws continue to increase in complexity, and resolving these problems can be difficult and confusing.
Unfortunately, it is very often the most vulnerable taxpayers who pay the price. If you or someone you know needs help with tax issues, please reach out.
- You have received letters from the IRS
- You owe money to the IRS
- The IRS has placed a lien on your property or is garnishing your income
- You may be eligible for FREE assistance!
What We Do
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Tax Audits
- Tax Litigation
- Respondiendo prontamente a cartas del IRS
- Innocent Spouse
- Collections Issues – Liens, Levies
- Negotiation and tax debt settlement
What We Don’t Do
- Prepare tax returns
- Prepare ITIN applications
Who Is Eligible
- Individuals with incomes <250% of the Federal Poverty Guideline
- Amounts in controversy below $50,000