Below, are links to 13 counties and where you can find additional information about drop-off locations and how to submit your ballots for the Georgia Senate Runoff.
- Fulton County
- Cobb County
- DeKalb County
- Gwinnett County
- Henry County — Scroll down the page to the “Henry County Voting Information” header and select the “Absentee” tab for additional information.
- Butts County — The Butts County Administration Building is located at 625 West Third Street, Jackson, Georgia 30233
- Coweta County
- Clayton County — You can fill out an absentee form and print and sign an absentee ballot and mail it to Clayton County Elections & Registration at 121 S. McDonough St. Jonesboro, Georgia 30236. If you have additional questions, email elections@
- Paulding County — To submit an absentee ballot application via email, please use the following address: absenteerequest@
- Douglas County
- Cherokee County — Drop off your application at the “County Registrar’s Office” in Cherokee County, which is located at 2782 Marietta Hwy., Suite 100, Canton, Georgia 30114.
- Fayette County — Follow this link for information about voting by absentee ballot in Fayette County.
- Rockdale County — Ballots may be returned by USPS Mail or Express delivery or to “Office DropBox.” You can send absentee ballots to the Board of Elections and Voter Registration, 1261 Commercial Dr. SW., Suite B, Conyers, Georgia 30094. For additional questions, contact the office at 770-278-7333 or by email at absentee@rockdalecountyga.